Once in a while, we need to get our creative juices flowing; here are some ideas to spark your imagination! Pick one, get a pen and paper, and start writing! See where it leads!
20 Writing Sparks
1. What is it that you are absolutely sure you will never forget?
2. doorbell rings
3. perfect family
4. zombie packing list
5. flight vs. invisibility
6. two animals into one hybrid
7. Describe each day of the week as if it was a person.
8. you fly but you lose a minute every time
9. design and describe the perfect bedroom
10. library, museum, zoo
11. which friend will become the most famous?
12. you give a personal concert
13. complain about kids these days
14. glow in the dark tattoo
15. magical mailbox
16. I deserve a day off school
17. average of five people
18. celebrity, famous person, character as sibling
19. describe daily life in 2045
20. honesty room
2 responses to “20 Writing Sparks”
Just doing that. Getting the creative juices flow. Else they stagnate and start giving off stench.
I know what you mean, though I haven’t slowed down long enough to even come close to stagnating in years! 😉 Sometimes “bored” sounds like fictional utopia to me!